Here are the areas of enrichment currently offered:
FCDS After School Enrichment
- From basketball to art to tennis, After School Enrichment allows students to enjoy some of their favorite activities and grow their skills right on campus. After School Enrichment is open to all students and offers programs to students in preschool through eighth grade.
FCDS Arts Enrichment
- To encourage passion and discovery, Arts Enrichment offers classes and private lessons for music, dance, and visual art. Students can take private lessons for piano, voice, guitar, ukulele, Suzuki violin, trombone, trumpet, and more. The program also offers dance classes and hosts an award-winning competitive dance team. Visual arts and design classes are also available for students in grades 5-8. All of our instructors are highly qualified and have a variety of schedules to meet a family’s needs.
FCDS Outdoor Enrichment
- The Outdoor Enrichment program provides students opportunities to explore in, and engage with, the great outdoors. Initially, activities will include group day hikes, overnight camping, and backpacking trips. Over time, the program looks to expand to include activity-specific adventures such as rock climbing, mountain biking, canoeing and rafting, and high and low ropes course experiences. It will be open to students in sixth through twelfth grade. Click here
to sign up for the Stone Mountain trip.
FCDS Summer Enrichment
- Whether your child enjoys robots, cupcakes, Fortnite, or theater, Summer Enrichment offers plenty of activities to let him or her discover new passions, create masterpieces, meet friends, and take learning to the next level. Our experienced instructors and excellent facilities will ensure a memorable summer experience for your child.
FCDS Downtown Summer
- To share the knowledge of FCDS architect and explore the vibrant city, FCDS Downtown offers exciting architecture experiences this summer. Join us for Architecture Insider Tours and/or a Design+Build Experience. Open to Middle & Upper School students and parents.